- One side printed, however flag is transparent and other side is visible, although not as vivid as the front side.
- 2 grommets on the left side.
- Arrives in an unmarked black discreet package.
- High quality, durable and light weight polyester
- Digital Print, for indoor and outdoor use
We ship our products world wide. Packages usually arrive within 10-24 days after purchase date. Christmas times may be longer, better to order mid November. Thanks for visiting!
The International Bear Brotherhood Flag was designed to represent the bear subculture within the LGBT community. The colors of the flag are meant to include the colors of the furs of animal bears throughout the world, not necessarily referring to human skin and hair color tones: Dark brown, orange/rust, golden yellow, tan, white, gray, and black. The flag was designed with inclusion in mind.The gay bear culture celebrates secondary sex characteristics such as growth of body hair and facial hair, which is typically considered a "bear" trait.